Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is the way to get the cheapest rental car?

I am buying plane tickets tomorrow %26amp; I think I am going to priceline.com then I am going to need a car rental. I am flying from MD to Denver in Aug. %26amp; will stay for 2 weeks. Someone told us to call the local places in Denver. What would you suggest at the best way to get the cheapest car rental. I have seen $10 a day is that for real? I also have got quotes for $ 670- $1200 for the 2 weeks. Thanks for you advice.What is the way to get the cheapest rental car?
I recommend checking various sites to compare rates for multiple companies, and look for specials and deals. When searching for internet car rental specials, you can also try to check car rental rates using a discount code. There are hundreds of membership programs and professional associations that offer car rental discount codes to their members. You can find a list of over 300 car rental discount codes for 8 major car rental companies, at http://www.best-car-rental-tips.com/disc鈥?/a>What is the way to get the cheapest rental car?
as mentioned before google car rent Denver and expedia or travelocity , sometimes going to the website directly gives a better deal.





I would recommend NOT to take car insurance, it is usually covered by credit card and your regular car insurance should cover rentals, so all you get hit with is a deductible (in case of an accident). It saves some cash.





I did check Denver this winter and for some classes of cars it was considerably cheaper to rent in downtown Denver as oppose to the airport. It will take you longer to get to the terminal but it is something to consider.
Use Priceline or Travelocity to price the different car rental places for what you're needing. There is a place in some areas that will rent you older cars for $10 a day (like 1990's cars). Google ';car rental Denver'; and you'll probably find some better ideas as well.





Last time I rented a car, I had a coupon with Hertz and got a great deal. I ended up renting a car for 7 weeks and it only cost me $700 (after a car accident).
Try the major rental car companies in Denver and see what rates they have and if they have any special rates going on. The person that recommended not taking insurance. First make sure your insurance does cover a car rental.
Among others consumers Reports Rates Rental cars, ,, their qualities and, their prices. Have a great trip This information can be obtained on the internet at www.cu.org/reports/rentalcars
Research on the net, statt with hot wire, but some times there are ridiculously high rates at certain places.
Go to Enterprise Rent-A-Car or Priceline...(they'll give you the online quote real fast...)

No comments:

Post a Comment