Friday, July 16, 2010

Can someone give me a site were I can find cheap rentals/rooms to rent. I need to move out. im 17?

It cannot exceed 拢54 a week (or just over) because that is all housing benefit will pay, and apprently council had a big court case saying they cant house under 18'sCan someone give me a site were I can find cheap rentals/rooms to rent. I need to move out. im 17?
Most private landlords don't accept housing benefit, especially not if that is the only method of pay that you have. Landlords will not rent you their property if you have no steady income from a job or significant savings.





As for websites then you need to look up Estate Agents in your area and use their sites. Or just go in a speak to someone about signing up with them, there's charges involved in that too.Can someone give me a site were I can find cheap rentals/rooms to rent. I need to move out. im 17?
you are not an adult until age 18 - and unless you have a full time job that pays a lot more than minimum wage, how an you afford to live in your own anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment