Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm looking for a Cheap rental car, does anyone know where I can get one?

whereI'm looking for a Cheap rental car, does anyone know where I can get one?
Avis, hertz or Enterprise. Whatever you do though--do some calling around and search on their sites on the internet and book your rental in advance...much much cheaper than just going up to the counter. Also can try some tactic and say that e.g. Avis had a cheaper rate, can you offer me a lower rate? Also make sure about the days/week/monthly rate....In addition, check with your regular car insurance if the rental is covered as well-no need to get ANY additional insurance from the rental place then--although they try to tell you otherwise!I'm looking for a Cheap rental car, does anyone know where I can get one?
I'll rent you my Ford P.O.S. real cheap. As long as I get to go with you wherever your going!





Or try enterprise, avis, budget, dollar, Etc.
Look for local non-Nationally known companies. Careful with the fine print though.
avis... a lot of times enterprise will have sales too. Or you can google. cheap car rental rates.
Look for a national company called Rent-a-Dent. They lease used cars for about 2/3 to 1/2 the price. Also, check out the larger new car dealers in your area. Most of them in this area rent cars cheaper than the national chains.
enterprise...esp. on the weekend is very inexpensive...but as previously suggested, make sure that you look at the fine print esp. about travel beyond state lines

No comments:

Post a Comment