Friday, July 16, 2010

Cheap rental home? My uncle just lost his wife, son, and home in a fatal fire!?

My uncle just recently lost his wife (34), son(3), and his place of residence due to a fire in their apartment. If you live in Spartanburg, SC you know what fire I'm talking about. I'm trying to help him find a place to stay really quick, and really cheap because we don't have much money. Does anybody know a company that assists in disasters of this such or a mobile home park in spartanburg? He just needs a one bedroom home for cheap that he can rent until he can get things back together. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, and keep my family in your prayers. Thanks!Cheap rental home? My uncle just lost his wife, son, and home in a fatal fire!?
Check with the local Red Cross. They can help find housing for those displaced due to disaster.Cheap rental home? My uncle just lost his wife, son, and home in a fatal fire!?
Have you checked with the Red Cross? They usually help out in the short term after things like this and they may be able to refer him to other resources.





Good luck.
Charities often help with short-term housing while uncle gets some counseling and saves up some money. The Red Cross is a great place to start.
That's really sad. The red cross usually helps with such disasters. I'm just curious--was their home insured? If so the insurance company should help with putting him up with a place to stay--I mean we don't pay for insurance for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment