Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is the cheapest rental truck I can get to move out of state?

I am moving and it will take 7 hours to get to my destination so I should only need an over night rental. I don't have too much stuff (bedroom furniture, a couch, and boxes), but want to tow my car with it. I looked at a few companies and never realized how expensive they are! Plus many of them are for three days, which I don't need.


Any suggestions?


Thanks!What is the cheapest rental truck I can get to move out of state?
I'm not sure exactly what companies are cheapest, but we moved furniture recently using a Budget (the car rental place) moving truck which was one of the cheapest my friend could find. Try looking into something you can drive one-way and just leave it wherever you go to because its usually MUCH cheaper not having to pay the round-trip prices and if you need to go back, just rent a regular car back (one-way also).

No comments:

Post a Comment