Friday, July 16, 2010

Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?

I don't know anyone who wants to help me move cross-country, so I need a really cheap truck to help me move my stuff. All I am moving are my clothes/accessories, shoes, and a box filled with papers and notebooks. I am leaving behind my furniture and tv. So is there any moving truck company that will do the job for me for at least $1,000 and nothing higher (preferably under $1000)? Please give me good, reputable, and cheap companies please!Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?
Why a truck? A mini van or small suv should be sufficient for what you are moving. Cost $300-600 per week plus fuel. Much more comfortable to drive. Check Avis Budget, Enterprise, etc.Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?
I am assuming that you dont mind making the drive...as the above poster said I would rent a van pack it Full and drive myself. You will not find a trustworthy company for under 1000.00

No comments:

Post a Comment