Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?

I don't know anyone who wants to help me move cross-country, so I need a really cheap truck to help me move my stuff. All I am moving are my clothes/accessories, shoes, and a box filled with papers and notebooks. I am leaving behind my furniture and tv. So is there any moving truck company that will do the job for me for at least $1,000 and nothing higher (preferably under $1000)? Please give me good, reputable, and cheap companies please!Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?
Sure there are companies were you will get cheap rental truck.There are many removal companies which provides services only inside the country.


If you can visit this website::http://aaamoving-store.com/ you can find different moving and packing company which provide the facility you wish.Cheapest rental truck to move from Florida to California?
I would use upack.com I moved from San Diego to Orlando for $1200.. I had a two bed room apartment. All you do is pack up the truck up and place lock on it and the driver comes and picks it up, you dont drive it. The gas prices are you high now would not recommend renting any truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment